Began operation: March 1st, 2000
Regarding the handling of personal information on this website
Based on this understanding, our group has established the following policy for the handling of personal information and makes sure that personal information entrusted to us by guests to our facility is properly managed.
- Compliance with laws and ordinances
- When handling personal information (information where the identity of a specific individual can be determined. Hereinafter defined likewise.), our group complies with the various laws and ordinances related to the protection of personal information as well as obligations stipulated by the relevant cabinet ministers and this policy itself.
- Usage within the scope intended
- Excluding cases where required by law or where the permission of the facility guest has been obtained beforehand, our group will only handle personal information within the scope necessary to realize its intended purpose of use as determined in advance.
- Acquisition of personal information
- Our group states clearly the purpose of use, scope of joint users and information necessary at the guest reception counter and makes sure to acquire information upon receiving the consent of the facility guest concerned.
- Personal information of guests under 15 years old
- In the event that personal information is obtained from facility guests under 15 years of age, our group clearly states that this information should be acquired based on the guardian's consent and will take special care when handling said information.
- Measures for safe management
- Our group strives to keep the personal information entrusted to us accurate and up-to-date within the scope of its intended use. In order to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, manipulation, destruction, damage, etc., we have established the appropriate and necessary safety measures according to current technical standards and make amendments to these as necessary.
- Disclosure to third parties
- Except in cases mandated by law, our group will not disclose information to third parties without the consent of the facility guest concerned. In addition, J's Park Group does not disclose personal information to third parties using the "opt out system" (as found in Article 23, Paragraph 2 of the law concerning the protection of personal information).
- Responses to comments and consultations
- We will respond appropriately to comments or inquiries related to the disclosure, revision, suspension of usage (for products or services), erasure or other handling of personal information according to legal regulations.
- Continual improvement of our corporate structure
- In order to handle the information entrusted to us appropriately, our facility, through its establishment of staff for managing personal information, implementation of internal regulations, education of employees and enactment of accurate internal inspections, etc., strives for the continued strengthening and improvement of our corporate structure, including reviewing this policy.