The following are general guidelines. Exceptions apply according the situation. Please follow facility announcements and the instructions of our staff.
Concerning extreme weather
- For thunderstorms, please follow the instructions of our staff and evacuate the facility immediately. As indoor facilities are limited, we ask that customers coming by car return to their vehicles and all other guests seek shelter within our locker rooms or clubhouse.
- When facilities are closed as a result of heavy rain, flooding, high wind warnings or lightning, facility usage fees will be refunded.
Evacuation areas for thunderstorms
Concerning emergency response
When an ambulance is required, please communicate the following information to the clubhouse office (072-222-0123).Please contact us immediately even in cases where the organizer requires an ambulance.
- The injured person's whereabouts
- Details of the injury/condition
- Presence/absence of an escort
- Please take precautions against heatstroke during summer months. Make sure to hydrate and take rests appropriately.
- If you begin to fill slightly unwell, do not hesitate to contact one our facility employees.
Concerning AED devices
- AED devices have been installed in the medical room, on the 1st floor of the clubhouse and in front of each locker room.
- Please do not place any objects in the immediate vicinity of the AED devices.
Concerning routes for emergency evacuation
Emergency evacuation map
Clubhouse evacuation diagram
- The evacuation routes at J-GREEN Sakai are established as follows.